RANDOM FOTOZ FROM ARC'S flickr GALLERY ...
Arc's photos More of
Arc's Fotoz

Friday, June 29, 2007

WWDC 07 trip [the images are in ...]

Muzik :: Radio.Blog.Gadget [for Google Deskbar]
Mood :: Trying to get myself to work ... we've all been there.
Podcast :: The Sceptics Guide to the Universe || Mr. Brown's Show
Book :: Freakonomics
Series :: Pinky and the Brain

That's me in San Fran ... don't I look cool in red?

I'll be uploading most of the pics on to the page setup by Leon. Interestingly I bumped into Jit today and he was asking for the pics too ...

Hmmm, well it's back to work now, with the internal presentation looming closer by the day [it's on the 18th of July] I need to start the Yahoo dictionary search for CC content and try and plot the data from the CC-Mixter community in a social network analysis tool. BTW Mike's and our presentations from the i-commons summit can be found here.

Also thanks to Steve's interest in the Interactive Digital Media, Special Interest Group that I am to initiate I'll be meeting with folks from TDM [The Digital Movement]. I'll see if I can get them to help us with the launch of the Singapore CC licenses.

I also need to work on the stuff for MetamorphoSIS 07, like setting up a registration system which is quick and easy to use.

I guess I'll have to get something to watch soon, I've seen all 4 seasons of "Penn and Teller: Bullshit" (worth the watch) and I am left with only 5 un-watched episodes of Pinky and the Brain. Which basically means I need to get myself more storage space.

Oh and I am planning to finishing off my comm serv this term through the largest CSP undertaken by SMU titled "Starring SMU".

Well here's another pic from San Fran, this one is from the Stanford campus we visited. The 2 folks standing predominantly visible are a married couple with the guy being a prof in a poly ... a say in "a" poly since I've forgotten which one ... sorry :P

And yes the campus does look church-ish at places but I guess it's just too difficult to escape religion in any /every walk of life that one eventually either just gives in, becomes a skeptic or comes up with their own ... I, BTW am a Pastafarian. =)

So here are the folks we spent most of the time at San Fran with ... that's SMU and NTU guys and gals [respectively ;) ] except for Jit ... remember the guy I told you about asking for photos ... anyways ...

And a final pic to prove I really did go to San Fran and the pics are from there [No, I am not that good with photoshop ... yet!]



That's all for now ... more to follow soon [hopefully] =)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Not Pr0n
Got Brains?
Arc @ Level 16
-->