RANDOM FOTOZ FROM ARC'S flickr GALLERY ...
Arc's photos More of
Arc's Fotoz

Friday, March 16, 2007

Catch up ...

Muzik :: Jonathan Coulton - Code Monkey
MonkeyMood :: Nostalgic / Anti-work
Book :: Bryan Maizlish and Robert Handler - IT Portfolio Management Step-By-Step [Some life, huh! =P]

Ohkie, let's play catch up ... in this post I'll recapatulate all that has come to pass since the last post ... ermm ... okie, looks like I haven't posted for a really really long time, my last unpublished post was an eulogy for Sonu ... guess I couldn't really come up with the right words (if they exist). Since then, hmmm made a lot of progress with my research project (go Free Culture!), done a couple of projects with SCB I-Lab, launched an IDM SIG and am applying for Google Summer of Code 2007 (fingers-crossed) and that's the major highlights. How's that for fast-forward!

Am working with the DDE team, frankly think I'll end up doing a good part of their project for them if they're going to finish this. Everything else seems to be going as scheduled.

For the summer, am still trying for sky-diving, hopfully this August. I'll be working on a WATIR script for Michael to help him migerate Scoop to a newer (functional) version in April. Also be working with MetamorphoSIS exco and to arrange the orientation camp. There'll always be my research and hopefully GSoC! Am also applying for Apple WWDC scholarship.

Hmmm, might get to attend the security conference Michaels' speaking at, should be an interesting experience. and while I am at the topic of Michael, do check out www.securitytinker.com, am trying to help him collate a lot of cool stuff there. =)

Okie then, that's all for now, I need to get some work done, am still to finalise my GSoC proposal and I have an 0830 Am class tomo... today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Not Pr0n
Got Brains?
Arc @ Level 16
-->