RANDOM FOTOZ FROM ARC'S flickr GALLERY ...
Arc's photos More of
Arc's Fotoz

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Office Office

Muzik :: Mehul - Hey Bhagwan (coz there's no light ... Details later)
Mood :: Drifting ...
Book :: Kelton's - Simulation with Arena.

So here I am sitting at my "workstation" @ 1725 hrs IST and well there's a power-cut. For those unacquainted with the term it's when there is no electricity ... yes, that happens here, a lot! So anyhow, here I am sitting on a desktop typing away into my MSN window [I tabbed blogger into it - MSN Messenger :)]. Oh and for those of you still stuck up on the power-cut, well I am still able to blog because only one phase has gone (just my luck!) so there're no lights, fans or aircon but the desktop terminal is still alive and we're expected to slog through conditions that can easily be classified as sweltering. And that causes Mehul, the guy sitting next to me yelp a plea of "Hey Bhagwan" which can roughly be translated to OMG.

So now coming back to the topic ... Office. Well as much as I'd love to, it wouldn't be apt for me to reveal the true nature of things that go through the medium of this blog, all I can say is that it's an experience like you'd never have expected ... and one that takes a while to settle into.

Anyways, now a days, I am in a cycle that ensure I can't do anything even mildly productive (barring the work @ office). I need to break free now and complete the simulation project ... refer book section above.

My last few posts were ones typed in a real hurry, well now that I can blog from office without having to go through IE I guess the next few will be a bit more read-worthy.

Hey, lights're back ... guess I'll get back to work ... anyways, every[working]one should try blogging via MSN Messenger by tabbing the service provider ... MSGPlus! Boss mode (+Global Keys+) complements it really well!

A comic strip to end the post ... (click to enlarge)


That's all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said ...

waiting for your new post. hey keep candle handy :) i knwo it wont be ne help with your pc yet. U based at? light went off and got back hmmmm!! it happend in delhi a lot.:P

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Not Pr0n
Got Brains?
Arc @ Level 16
-->