RANDOM FOTOZ FROM ARC'S flickr GALLERY ...
Arc's photos More of
Arc's Fotoz

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Another leaf of the calendar sheds ...

Muzik :: David Pouge - Sounds of Silence
Mood :: Feeling Independent
Book :: None :(

More chocolate, VBA and timeout with Rachit, Shui and folks ... well, it was a big slab of choccolate, it just didn't feel right to devour it all in a day, made more sense to worship it :P ... Oh and also got some from Vivek Desai (no, I won't die due to over consumption of chocolate ... chocolate doesn't kill and I'll prove that, even if it kills me!). More VBA, well Kevin (one of the guys who did his FYP with Apple) asked for help with his CAT project, and well, I like VBA :P ... hmmm, 'twas fun to just hangout and meet new people ...

So, what else ... well, I have a version my GSoC application, not completly satifying but a version none the less. Would be cool, if to get through for GSoC, I mean, who wouldn't want a Google T-Shirt!? Will recheck my resume, add IDM SIG to it and throw in a application for the Apple WWDC scholarship as well.

Still unsure if I have a marketing mid-term on Tuesday (couldn't check with John, I think he's phone-o-phobic :P ... does he ever pick up his phone?) and would still rather attend the ACM Symposium if possible! :P

hmmm, oh well, am just going to code in the dictionary search for CC-Monitor now ... back to work.

Closing Quote :: I need this job to get the experience required to get this job.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said ...

pleasure to see you after such a long period.I'll be back to read your blog! meanwhile keep writing.!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Not Pr0n
Got Brains?
Arc @ Level 16
-->