RANDOM FOTOZ FROM ARC'S flickr GALLERY ...
Arc's photos More of
Arc's Fotoz

Friday, June 16, 2006

Ramblings ...

Muzik :: Kelly Clarkson - Gone
Mood :: Mind Straying Away
Book :: Dan Brown - Angels & Demons [Yep, still reading it ... Hey! I am on intern here, gimme a break! No time to read :( ]

So Here I am rambling again ... I'll be away for the weekend. Thoughts in head, it's simply amazing how we mean to be just friendly and without even realising it, end up saying something that seems just so wrong. Is it just the fact that communication is now more via text [SMS / internet] and has lost the 'human touch' ... or are the perspectives of the two so different that anything said, just doesn't mean the same thing ... or is it just the mind playing tricks ...?

Moving along ... internships can be boring ... they really don't work you to your potential, I'd expect that ... but it's utterly hopeless when the assigned work is something you could do even if you never went to school ... make you almost regret ever having gone to school =P. Anyhow, it'll still be some fun working here ...

Hey Geri ... completely sympathize with you ... now I see why your internship had you down ... and now I under stand Joanna's reactions to the word "internship". Really can't say she didn't give a fair warning.

Okie, I've gotta leave in about 15 mins, still to pack up my stuff ... will blog again ... sometime soon ... hopefully!

Ps.: Happy Birthday Bro!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said ...

if you r enjoying demon and angel . read last templar . perhaps youmight like it .!! who's bday eh eh ?? bro wish you happy bday as well . :)

3:06 AM  
Blogger Å®çåñë ĉåñţïçłξ said ...

Erm ... I m just reading it coz I've read the Da Vinci Code and well I just wanted to find out what blunders did Danny commit before he got down to the errors in the Da Vinci Code [and I am not challenging his research, - there are a million of others doing that! - I find a few issues with his storyline ... anyways, already got my next book ready for reads ... "The Road Less Travelled". =)

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said ...

awsome read " the road less travelled. have u read "of human bondage?" if not try to get your hands on it. i hv posted something .. chk it out .

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said ...

must read " of human bondage"

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Not Pr0n
Got Brains?
Arc @ Level 16
-->