RANDOM FOTOZ FROM ARC'S flickr GALLERY ...
Arc's photos More of
Arc's Fotoz

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Neo-life ...

Muzik :: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting (for you)
Mood :: FINEtastic!
Book :: Wiley, Information Security Principles and Practice (2006)

Neo-life ... Neo as in the literal sense of new, not a reference to Keanu Reeves or the Matrix. Life used to be "Mehnat Karne Se Kya Fayda" ... now it's more like "...?" ... no time to really think and reflect, so much to do! Even now, it's holdays, vacation time ... or is it? There's the internship, the simulation project, this cool crypto book I am reading, SISS work (fortunately not too much!) ... and then I take it all with a smile ... There's a lot more to do than say 8 months ago, but it's fun.

The internship is finally looking up, it's kinda fun now, just takes some time getting used to like I said. Mehul's getting married on the 3rd ... wonder if he'll ever read this ... anyways, Bhai will be here tomorrow ... which mean I MUST finish off the simulation project NOW and if possible submit it as well!

Hey you guys should really try out Not pr0n, it's supposed to be the hardest riddle on the net. It's great fun, I made it till level 16 so far, thanks Euquin for the link!

Anyways, time is short, life's not; so, I'll be back ... after I am done with the project!

Close quote: "We are both atheists, it's just that I believe in one god less than you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Not Pr0n
Got Brains?
Arc @ Level 16
-->